When it comes time to buy a home, finding the right one in the right neighborhood at a cost that fits your budget is not an easy job.
I am a licensed experienced professional with specialized skills. Here are the many benefits you receive when working with me:
- I know the local market and can focus in on the areas that have the greatest possibilities for finding a home at the price you want.
- I will organize, expedite and get documents to the appropriate places for you to save time. Homes that don’t meet your specific needs are removed.
- I will make appointments, preview homes with you, and help you determine which homes best fit your needs.
- I have access to the multiple listing service (MLS), a service that provides access to thousands of homes for sale.
- I will supply information and make appointments to see almost any property listed for sale. I know how to get detailed information or an appointment.
- When you find the right home to buy, I will guide you through the negotiation process, the legal documents and the details that follow.
Tips for Buyers
The key to finding the right home is organization. Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Before you start house-hunting, decide how much house you can afford. I will refer you to a loan officer to pre-qualify you for your home. To see how much home you are able to afford, use our mortgage calculator section.
- Prioritize what is most important and what is least important in a home. Make a list of everything you want in a home. We will go over your list so I know exactly what you need in your home.
- Make notes as you look at the home. Some people even take along tape recorders to remember which features go to which home.
- When you do choose a home, make sure the home is structurally sound. I will provide you to a list of home inspectors with which to choose. The inspector will look for large repairs that are needed and report on the condition of the home.
- Once you’ve found the home you want to buy, together we’ll complete a purchase and sale agreement. This is the contract in which the seller and the buyer outline the details of the property transfer.
- A closing date is jointly agreed-upon during the negotiation stage of the transaction. Before closing, the closing agent (usually an escrow or title company or attorney) will complete a thorough settlement statement for both buyer and seller.
- If you are interested in obtaining my home buyer package, contact me.