Whether you are looking for help with the purchase or sale of a home, or even if you just have questions about our local real estate market, I welcome the opportunity to hear from you!
Contact Holly Today
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
Northwest Wine Country Real Estate Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, Northwest Wine Country Real Estate Inc. will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to Northwest Wine Country Real Estate Inc.’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Northwest Wine Country Real Estate Inc. will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Northwest Wine Country Real Estate Inc. or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Northwest Wine Country Real Estate Inc., can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Northwest Wine Country Real Estate Inc. may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Northwest Wine Country Real Estate Inc. removes the allegedly infringing materials, Northwest Wine Country Real Estate Inc. will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Northwest Wine Country Real Estate Inc. removed or disabled access to the materials. Northwest Wine Country Real Estate Inc. may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Northwest Wine Country Real Estate Inc. designated Copyright Agent is: